December 11, 2018 1:00PM-5:00PM
December 12, 2018 8:00AM-5:00PM
December 13 , 2018 8:00AM-5:00PM
- The Lethality of Strangulation: The Identifiable Risk to our Communities
- Defining the Challenge: The Law & Anatomy
- Health Risks and Trauma Impacts of Strangulation
- Overcoming Obstacles: Improving Investigation and Prosecution with a Strangulation Supplement
RSVP to Kim Riddle: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hosted by the Caldwell County Family Violence Task Force.
"Take out the Drama, Bring in the Trauma: Converting Challenging Victim Behavior into Valuable Evidence"
"Desensitized to Death: The Lethality and Investigation of Strangulation"
The 2018 Partnering for a Future Without Violence Conference is a two-day professional, multidisciplinary conference in Manchester, NH. It will be presented by the Attorney General’s Task Force on Child Abuse and Neglect and the Governor’s Commission on Domestic and Sexual Violence.
The 5th Annual Sexual Assault Response and Investigations Training on July 31st in Frisco, Texas. This training is FREE and space is limited. RSVP is required.
This Training is appropriate for:
- Patrol Officers
- School Resource Officers
- Supervisors of CID and/or Sexual Assault/FV divisions
- Title IX Coordinators
- other First Responders (Advocate, CSI, SANE) & SART members
This training is eligible for TCOLE hours. For more information click HERE or email SART@theturningpoint.org