Kelsey will be presenting the following sessions:
- "Animals & Domestic Violence: Another Tool of Manipulation"
- "Implementation of a Strangulation Supplement: Providing Guidance & Credibility for First Responders"
- "Strangled Memories: The Robert Israel Case"
- "Strategic Prosecution of Strangulation Related Crimes"
- "Take Out the Drama, Bring the Trauma: How to Convert Challenges into Convictions"
For more information about the Conference on Crimes Against Women, please visit their website at www.conferencecaw.org.